Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrbrown

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 27, 2004
Springfield, Missouri
I was getting in my daily dose of TPiR when I noticed somebody in the VIP section (directly behind contestants row) that looked familar...

It was The Woz! They made him put "Steve" on his nametag, though... lol

(photo capture stolen from dohboy.net)
woz.jpg

kellen

macrumors 68020
Aug 11, 2006
Seattle, WA
Whoops on the steve part. Was thinking steve jobs and why the woz would use steves name as a joke or something. Forgot his first name.

On why he wouldn't care, I assume he's loaded.

bobbyuggles

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2006
That area of the audience is the VIP section. Often at show open the camera will linger there for an extra second or two. Assuming he was there as a VIP then he was also almost certainly on the ineligible list. Generally speaking... once on that list, you never leave it.

unity

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2005
Green Bay, WI
I bet this is just the first appearance. It will be like a "Where's Waldo". Have to keep our eyes pealed for the next time he pops up! :)

RainForRent

macrumors 6502
May 31, 2006
Greenville, SC
That area of the audience is the VIP section. Often at show open the camera will linger there for an extra second or two. Assuming he was there as a VIP then he was also almost certainly on the ineligible list. Generally speaking... once on that list, you never leave it.

Where the heck do people learn this stuff? Ya know what, I'll go with it.

ditchxthexhero

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2008
you've been dugg

Congrats on making it to the front page. Also, totally loved your episode on MADE. The only episode I actually sat through. Hope your still a lady's man.

gehrbox

macrumors 65816
Jul 5, 2007
Charleston,SC
Whoops on the steve part. Was thinking steve jobs and why the woz would use steves name as a joke or something. Forgot his first name.

On why he wouldn't care, I assume he's loaded.

The problem with being loaded is that you worry about stuff that people who are not loaded could care less about because they are worried about not being loaded :)

surrelmar

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2008
This version is better!

This is a better version of the broadcast picture

Attachments

• elmar.jpg
    elmar.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 319

Etrain

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2005
Land of Cleve
Speaking of Woz . . .

Has anyone seen him on My Life on the D List? I couldn't get over how strange he is. He is obviously brilliant, but damn, such an odd personality. You can tell he lacks street smarts. He seems really awkward socially and VERY nerdy. No wonder Jobs was able to jerk him over like he did - I no longer blame him. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.