Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlexiFortuni

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 13, 2008
Ok i have an 8g 2g iphone running firmware 2.0 that has been pwnd (jailbroken and unlocked (tmobile) )
using winpwn..

now my phone hasnt given me anyproblems since i pwned it with the new software and iv been running apps both from cydia and the App store with no probelms aswell..

but yesterday i noticed NONE of my App store "official" apps did not work they all crash alll of them and i have 17 official apps.

but i also noticed my "unofficial apps" run just fine.. no crashes at all...

what can this be?

iv turned the phone off and back on but still no fix

im going to try to pwn the new 2.0.2 today maybe this will help :-/

PredatoryWasp86

macrumors member
Aug 13, 2008
Kansas
i have pretty much the same setup as you except i used mac instead of windows, but the same thing has happened to me once or twice and re-syncing and backing up the phone in itunes seemed to remedy the problem. maybe you've already tried that

Sobe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2007
Wash DC suburbs
Ok i have an 8g 2g iphone running firmware 2.0 that has been pwnd (jailbroken and unlocked (tmobile) )
using winpwn..

now my phone hasnt given me anyproblems since i pwned it with the new software and iv been running apps both from cydia and the App store with no probelms aswell..

but yesterday i noticed NONE of my App store "official" apps did not work they all crash alll of them and i have 17 official apps.

but i also noticed my "unofficial apps" run just fine.. no crashes at all...

what can this be?

iv turned the phone off and back on but still no fix

im going to try to pwn the new 2.0.2 today maybe this will help :-/

Dunno, maybe if macrumors had a special section just for hacks and jailbreaking you could ask there.

Nah never happen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.