Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

serpico

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 19, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I installed Boxee and have been using it this past weekend. I have 2 friends that show up but only know one, the dude that gave me the invite. Thanks.

So, how do I find new friends? Is there a place that this community lives besides the Boxee support forums? I tried to search via boxee, this forum and others, but I'm kinda lost. :confused:

crosby1991

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2008
boxee is a social media center. with boxee you can play videos, music and pictures from your PC or from the Internet. you can also share with your friends what albums you're listening to, what movies and TV shows you're watching, send recommendations and more.

once installed boxee will start scanning your local Movies, Music and Pictures folders automatically. boxee will attempt to bring artwork, reviews, cast, etc. for your media, so browsing your library becomes more useful and fun than looking at a list of files.

invite your buddies or other forum users as they probably have the same taste in media content as you ..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.