Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipaqowner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
I can sync my calendar and contacts between my MacBook Pro running Leopard and MobileMe okay but I have a problem with mail.
If I send a mail message using the MAIL application using my Gmail or any of my other mail accounts it appears in my me inbox on my MBP but if I then access my MobileMe using Safari my inbox is empty.
I thought all messages would be stored and viewable in my inbox on my MBP and my MobileMe page?

ipaqowner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
I can sync my calendar and contacts between my MacBook Pro running Leopard and MobileMe okay but I have a problem with mail.
If I send a mail message using the MAIL application using my Gmail or any of my other mail accounts it appears in my me inbox on my MBP but if I then access my MobileMe using Safari my inbox is empty.
I thought all messages would be stored and viewable in my inbox on my MBP and my MobileMe page?

Anyone?

swiftaw

macrumors 603
Jan 31, 2005
Omaha, NE, USA
MobileMe will not sync messages from non-MobileMe email addresses.

For gmail, make sure you are using IMAP not POP, then you can get the same mail on all machines.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.