Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

geedrummer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 24, 2009
Hi there

Well im new here and i dont understand my logs and i need someone who can tell me what my logs mean!

Im pretty sure that because im using my boyfriends computer and im not incharge of the settings in admin that this computer is remotely listening or has something to do with a a gateway streaming system ??

Please help!

Gina

Im desperate i dont like being spyed on and also this commputer has flipformac!! ??

surflordca

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Hi there

Well im new here and i dont understand my logs and i need someone who can tell me what my logs mean!

Im pretty sure that because im using my boyfriends computer and im not incharge of the settings in admin that this computer is remotely listening or has something to do with a a gateway streaming system ??

Please help!

Gina

Im desperate i dont like being spyed on and also this commputer has flipformac!! ??

Sounds to me that you might be a little shady and don't want to get caught :eek: You can always get your own computer...

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
Flip4Mac is a video file converter thingy so no need to worry about that.

As for the logs I have no idea.

angelwatt

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
USA
Buy your own computer if you don't trust your boyfriend or just don't do anything stupid on it that would upset him. I think you may need a relationship therapist rather than computer help.

It would take too long to tell you how to spot suspicious logs on someone else's computer. Even if it was your own it would take too long.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.