Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Imola Ghost

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 21, 2009
I've tried and tried to save it but it just stays blank. I've deleted the email account several times but without success.

I've also noticed that Safari will not save my internet login password. I'm staying in a hotel and every 24 hours or so, I'll need to re-login. Using SL & Safari the username stays there but not the password. Before the SL install everything was fine, my email password and the hotel username & password would always be input and remembered.

AdeFowler

macrumors 68020
Aug 27, 2004
England
I think you'd be better off troubleshooting in Keychain (Utilities > Keychain)

Start by running Keychain First Aid. If that doesn't work, delete the items in question in Keychain, and see if they stick when you enter them again in Mail/Safari.

Garrod

Suspended
Nov 13, 2008
UK
I think you'd be better off troubleshooting in Keychain (Utilities > Keychain)

Start by running Keychain First Aid. If that doesn't work, delete the items in question in Keychain, and see if they stick when you enter them again in Mail/Safari.

I must admit, I've been having the same problem since I installed Snow Leopard. I've tried what you suggested but to no avail.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.