Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MK25toLife

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
Hello, I have a smart playlist in my iTunes that has the last 150 songs I have added to iTunes, however, in my iPhone it only lists one album, WTF? I have tried deleting the smart playlist and recreating it but have the same problem, I have also tried unchecking the playlist when I sync and then going back and checking the playlist and resyncing but it still doesn't show all 150 songs, just this one stupid album. Anyone else ever had any similar issues?

bobfitz14

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
sorry i don't have an answer to your original question but i have a problem with my Recently Added playlist too syncing to my Touch. it always syncs songs out-of-order, on iTunes it is set to Newly added-->Last added but when it syncs the Playlist to my iPod Touch is just syncs it in some random ass order. anyone know? i have the newest software.

MK25toLife

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
Anyone? STILL having this issue, now however, NO new songs show up in my recently added playlist. WTF!?

mikeyiphone

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2009
Anyone? STILL having this issue, now however, NO new songs show up in my recently added playlist. WTF!?

Have you tried editing the playlist? You can do this by clicking the playlist and choosing the edit playlist option.

You will then have the option to do a few things like decide on how long you want recently added items to appear (for example anything i added in 3 weeks is considered new) make sure a time is set, this could be a reason nothing is showing up.

Also make sure your songs are checked in that little box to the left of the song name, if its not then that could be a reason why nothing is showing up.

If you unclick live updating your songs will appear in the order you set.
If its already unclicked this may be a reason why nothing is being added.

Either way play around with the edit playlist settings.

Good luck let me know how it goes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.