Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NewGenAdam

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
so basically i was too kind to a friend and agreed to accompany them to the theatre TONIGHT (i'm in England)
at the same time as the Apple Event (is it an event, keynote, macworld?)...

But it doesn't start until 1h30 after the Latest Creation so I'll be following EVERYTHING on my iPhone.

Does anyone a good way to do this? Currently i'm on safari, refreshing engadget's live feed, but this feels a bit inefficient.

it's like christmas in january! Hope everyone's wishes come true and we all get what we want.

djellison

macrumors 68020
Feb 2, 2007
Pasadena CA
If you're actually planning to be sat in the theatre whilst checking updates on your iPhone, can you tell me which theatre so I can come down and kick your ass out of it? That's outrageous.

Wait till afterwards and then watch the video on apple.com

NewGenAdam

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
If you're actually planning to be sat in the theatre whilst checking updates on your iPhone, can you tell me which theatre so I can come down and kick your ass out of it? That's outrageous.

Wait till afterwards and then watch the video on apple.com

don't worry, if i see anyone doing that i'll kick them for you!
I won't follow it in the theatre, but i will follow it whilst i'm travelling there.

thanks enberg, twitter's a good idea. lightweight and reliable, will load fast and not go down

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.