Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vniow

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
Some of you have seen this already but for those who haven't, this is a design for a full-body tattoo I've been working on for a few weeks. The overall theme is objects which aren't images. I found a rough sketch of a human figure that matched mine the best and started to draw on it and ended up with this design. It is either one large design or a bunch of smaller interconnecting ones depending on how you look at it, if you look closely, you can see several beraks in the image where one design ends and another begins, mainly because I intended to get this done section by section, having the whole thing done at once would be a bit too much...

Its essentially done, aside for some minor touch ups here and there but if you've got any input on it, I'll see what I can do about it.

Main image here (1.1MB) and the second part which is going on each shoulder (I couldn't figure out how to put it on this 2D image and I'm horrible at 3D so its seperate) is here.

Enjoy,

-V

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.