Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macman1993

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 23, 2007
I'm having some issues with iframes on my site clm51193.com when viewed on an ipad. The two finger scrolling in an iframe does not work which is a huge problem as I just wrote my entire site off the assumption that this would work. I've seen scrolling work on iframes in other sites but it wont work for me. I'm trying to use two iframes for watching movies (personal use only this will be locked down once I finish work on it I have disabled any copyrighted files for now) basically one loads file links on the left iframe and the links change the video playing in the right iframe.

Also for some reason the back button I have that tells the frame to go back one page in its history makes the entire page go back, it works on my mac but not on my ipad, not as pressing as I can regenerate links relative to the current link with some php but I would prefer not to.

Thanks in advance.

ChoPraTs

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2009
Madrid, Spain
I'm having some issues with iframes on my site clm51193.com when viewed on an ipad. The two finger scrolling in an iframe does not work which is a huge problem as I just wrote my entire site off the assumption that this would work. I've seen scrolling work on iframes in other sites but it wont work for me. I'm trying to use two iframes for watching movies (personal use only this will be locked down once I finish work on it I have disabled any copyrighted files for now) basically one loads file links on the left iframe and the links change the video playing in the right iframe.

Also for some reason the back button I have that tells the frame to go back one page in its history makes the entire page go back, it works on my mac but not on my ipad, not as pressing as I can regenerate links relative to the current link with some php but I would prefer not to.

Thanks in advance.

Have you solved this problem? I'm adding iFrames on my website too, but there's a problem when I try to view it on iPhone and scroll them.

What can I do?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.