Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

farmerku

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 10, 2008
I have done my research on MacRumors and Apple Support and I understand the warning posted below is reported by Apple to be harmless..... My question is that would this error be the root of my problem in getting the iPhone iTunes Remote App from connecting to my iTunes library???

I posted my iTunes Remote problems over on the iPhone app board and it was recommended that I repair and verify my permissions. When I did this I came across this error.

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent" has been modified and will not be repaired.

OP: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/993722/

While researching this warning I read on a few posts from 2007 that this error may be what had cause other's issues with screen sharing and remote access.

I'm sure there are others with Snow Leopard that have received this but does anyone have a fix or an answer as to whether or not this could be the problem with my iTunes remote??

Thanks for any help in advance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.