Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GrindedDown

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 4, 2009
Las Vegas
So I was at the venetian in Las Vegas yesterday and someone wearing a particular style of bag that I have been wanting to get for some time now. What I want to know if there is a name to the style, who manufactures these types of bags and if anyone has any suggestions for them. I really love the style hope you guys can help. I appreciate any I can get. Crappy free hand sketch below.

bagtype.jpg

GrindedDown

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 4, 2009
Las Vegas
It isn't dissimilar to those bags too much. The thing is that this bag I am looking for seemed more like a one piece where the bag is stitched to the straps like the (crappy) drawing insinuates.

Those cocoon bags are nice though. Thanks hammie.

GrindedDown

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 4, 2009
Las Vegas
Yeah a lot of those work actually, thanks hammie! That is the exact style I am looking for. Any1 else with styles like that, that they like?

IAmMeIAm

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2005
The Tom Bihn Buzz fits the sling style you're looking for, but is sized for actual laptops and so isn't exactly tiny (plus, being TB, kind of pricey. The bags last forever, but they don't come cheap.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.