Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dhjapple89

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2010
Waco, TX

Attachments

• iphone4_camp.jpg
    iphone4_camp.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 1,768

Fidget08

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2010
That guy is crazy. Plain and simple. I want a picture and how much time before the next person comes and waits in line.

macbd

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2010
But, does he have a reservation? It would kind of suck to wait out there for a week, only to have to wait until all the reservation people have gotten their phones.

jkozlow3

macrumors 6502a
Jul 16, 2008
What a loser. Must be nice to have that kind of time!

Seriously. What is WRONG with people?! Instead of waiting an extra week or two for my website order to come in, I'll just go waste a week in line instead!!

For a PHONE!

WTF?!

citron230

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2007
San Diego, CA
maybe he took time off work. if he wants one that bad so be it. he's determined. i hope for his sake he actually get's one. oh that would suck. :eek:

kirchnrd

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2009
1. It is 95 degrees here in Dallas today, and will be for the next week, if not hotter.

2. The store will probably give him a free phone for being a fanboy.

3. It will probably be my phone lost in the ATT Premier order fog.

Icculus

macrumors 6502
Jun 2, 2007
Frisco, TX
Someone go stand in line after him. Get in the news/paper and then pack it up and go home.

You read my mind...I am about 30 minutes from that store and I am debating packing up some camping gear + a stove (yeah thats right) go out there and start making some grilled cheese sandwiches and sell them for $1...after I get on the news, be like OH CRAP! I thought this was the lot scene for Phish tour, and my phone is being shipped! WHY AM I HERE!

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
Dang it, this is the store I'm going to. Hope it doesn't catch on. Doesn't he know he's suposed to do it like bid sniping on eBay? You gotta look non-chalant and jump in at the last second! :D

gravityfall

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2010
A whole week spent in a tent when you can reserve one online or get it delivered to your house, this guy is crazy.

bina12834

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2008
this guy is going to get robbed in the middle of the night. he probably has his iphone or laptop to keep himself company.

Icculus

macrumors 6502
Jun 2, 2007
Frisco, TX
A whole week spent in a tent when you can reserve one online or get it delivered to your house, this guy is crazy.

it is so hot in texas right now you could offer me a FREE iPhone 4G and there is NO WAY I would stay out there for a week. I am really against standing in lines for things, but if I did I would have scouted that store until I saw a line forming then get in...at most what 10-15 people...oh darn, you are still guaranteed a phone and conversation...right now that guy is lonely for the next 5 days at least.

Oh speaking of that part of town this weekend will be littered with drunks...bet his tent gets mangled.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.