Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spyder721

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
newtown,pa
well i just called 611 got a lady who told me there is no record of my order. she told me to go a store with my email and they might be able to help me!! she also told me to call the premier phone number which just hangs up on me!! this is crazy, i ordered 9am est on the 15th... thank god i have an order with Apple as well!

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
well i just called 611 got a lady who told me there is no record of my order. she told me to go a store with my email and they might be able to help me!! she also told me to call the premier phone number which just hangs up on me!! this is crazy, i ordered 9am est on the 15th... thank god i have an order with Apple as well!

Call 1866-499-8008 Then press 3 and press 1 enter your order number if you have one if not press 0 and talk to a premier rep they can help you out!! GOOD LUCK!

spyder721

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
newtown,pa
Call 1866-499-8008 Then press 3 and press 1 enter your order number if you have one if not press 0 and talk to a premier rep they can help you out!! GOOD LUCK!

going to do that now! i have an order # :)

wait that is the # i have been calling and it just says please call back later :(

mzd

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
i called this number: 1-866-746-1081 (from the first page) yesterday and got through after about 5-10 minutes on hold. try that number. it went straight to a rep.
all i have is my order number (never got a confirmation email) but she was able to look up my order and said everything looked fine.

spyder721

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
newtown,pa
i called this number: 1-866-746-1081 (from the first page) yesterday and got through after about 5-10 minutes on hold. try that number. it went straight to a rep.
all i have is my order number (never got a confirmation email) but she was able to look up my order and said everything looked fine.

thats good news!

509eagle

macrumors newbie
Feb 4, 2010
I am still at attention. I believe it makes no difference to call.

I have called each of the last 3 days, always told everything is fine and they dont need anymore information. That the order looks fine. I asked about the status on the premier web page and he said that should be updated by the end of today, or tomorrow at the latest. We will see.

He did say I will be getting the phone on time, sure hope he is right.

I didnt check my credit card yesterday, had a $1 hold charge, Citibank, said it was pretty much just a test to see if the credit card was good.

right now, its just cross your fingers and see.

zizo79

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2009
QQ Part
I just got off the phone with AT&T and I was told that my order will ship on the 24th and that I will get my order the next day since I selected overnight shipping. Blah

spyder721

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
newtown,pa
I just got off the phone with AT&T and I was told that my order will ship on the 24th and that I will get my order the next day since I selected overnight shipping. Blah

i agree it is all bs we will find out i think 24 hours prior to it shipping

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010

They told me same bull crap I asked her why u kept my order in attention status for 2 days. Now non-premier site says order date June 17th and premier says June 15th. Non-Premier site shows ordered 1 and Backordered 1 she said since they dont have iPhone 4 in stock it's showing backorderd for everyone I told her some folks dont have it. She was like no no everyone has it. They dont seem to know Jack they are telling every one canned answer " Dont worry you will get i on 25th-28th everything looks fine"

hazeydavey

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
What if it shows backordered? Is this normal as it's not released yet? I ordered around 9:45 AM tuesday.

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
What if it shows backordered? Is this normal as it's not released yet? I ordered around 9:45 AM tuesday.

They are fullfilling the orders as they are getting shipments all the phones ready to be shipped out dont show backordered in status. I ordered mine at 5:23 AM June 15th. It simply means our phones are not there hopefully they will get it by June 23-24 to ship it to us. This is so weired!!!

zizo79

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2009
QQ Part
They are fullfilling the orders as they are getting shipments all the phones ready to be shipped out dont show backordered in status. I ordered mine at 5:23 AM June 15th. It simply means our phones are not there hopefully they will get it by June 23-24 to ship it to us. This is so weired!!!

This is whole thing, to me, is just a repeat of last year's preorders of the 3GS. Everyone was told that we will get out phones 2 days after release but it showed on release date.

THX723

macrumors member
Apr 29, 2009
Wow, my status finally made it out of "attention" and into "processing" after more than 3 days. Furthermore I now also see an order when statusing from the non-premier page. :eek:

So maybe the AT&T CSRs were being up front after all ... one just need to wait it out? My order was stuck on "Attention" since the morning of the pre-order launch (got confirmation e-mail at ~5am PST, Tuesday). Multiple calls to AT&T all resulted in the same "security check" schpeel and that there's nothing to worry about.

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
Wow, my status finally made it out of "attention" and into "processing" after more than 3 days. Furthermore I now also see an order when statusing from the non-premier page. :eek:

So maybe the AT&T CSRs were being up front after all ... one just need to wait it out? My order was stuck on "Attention" since the morning of the pre-order launch (got confirmation e-mail at ~5am PST, Tuesday). Multiple calls to AT&T all resulted in the same "security check" schpeel and that there's nothing to worry about.

Do you see 0 or 1 under backorderd on non-premier page?

THX723

macrumors member
Apr 29, 2009
Do you see 0 or 1 under backorderd on non-premier page?
1 for backorder.

For what it's worth, I was told by the CSR, once the order status goes through the shipment/allocation priority will be based on the original order confirmation date. *fingers crossed*

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.