Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shashwat

macrumors member
Original poster
May 2, 2010
Hey*
I just bought scrabble for the ipad...The main reason i bought it was for the tile rack as i also own an iphone 3g 16 gb...
but when i try to get it to work,it refuses to...
The tile rack app just seeks for detecting Another device but does not detect any...
Am running the latest versions of both scrabble for the ipad and the tile rack..
Also i turn on bluetooth and turn off wifi on both the devices....i even turned 3g off on both of them....Its so dissapointing as one of the charms of buying the ipad was using this app...
Can anybody help me out here... m really lost as to what to do...
Has anybody else experienced problem in connecting ipad and iphone over bluetooth?
Cz this should have worked over bluetooth
Thnx for reading

sapporobaby

macrumors 68000
Hey*
I just bought scrabble for the ipad...The main reason i bought it was for the tile rack as i also own an iphone 3g 16 gb...
but when i try to get it to work,it refuses to...
The tile rack app just seeks for detecting Another device but does not detect any...
Am running the latest versions of both scrabble for the ipad and the tile rack..
Also i turn on bluetooth and turn off wifi on both the devices....i even turned 3g off on both of them....Its so dissapointing as one of the charms of buying the ipad was using this app...
Can anybody help me out here... m really lost as to what to do...
Has anybody else experienced problem in connecting ipad and iphone over bluetooth?
Cz this should have worked over bluetooth
Thnx for reading

This has been discussed a million times here. Use the search function dude. The answer is here. I read just yesterday.

sinophilia

macrumors regular
May 7, 2008
Italy
I searched the forum for scrabble tile rack and nothing useful comes out... I guess you have to connect at least two iPhones/iPods to make it work? My iPad doesn't seem to detect anything (bluetooth on, wi-fi off).

shashwat

macrumors member
Original poster
May 2, 2010
Firstly bro i did try to search and didnt come up with any results....
Secondly its nice that u read something on this but wouldnt it have been nice if u had posted a link to that thread....?
Anyways somebdy whose willing to help plz post the solution if there is any....

Ps :i did try using 2 phones simultaneously-a 3g and a 3gs.....

Thank u

henneth

macrumors member
Apr 14, 2010
I use the snes Hd app, which uses my first gen iPhone as a controller for the games, over Bluetooth. It works fine. I did have to reinstall the app once as it wasn't working, but it's been fine since.

evanster

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2010
This has been discussed a million times here. Use the search function dude. The answer is here. I read just yesterday.

Have you tried googling "douchebag" or "dipship" ? you came up first on both terms under search and images.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.