Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ballplayer32

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Thank you for your recent iPhone® 4 purchase!

Before you activate your device, please review the important information about your upgrade eligible iPhone 4. To ensure a smooth activation process, go to http://www.att.com/iphone4upgradesupport. We are excited to ship iPhone 4 to you and know you're eager to experience this great new device. For any questions, please call 1-800-331-0500.

Thank you for your business with ATT.

I'm new here, so if this has been asked, sorry. Anyways, does this mean my order has been shipped? My order status says "In Progress" still.

quid squid

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2008
los angeles
Thank you for your recent iPhone® 4 purchase!

Before you activate your device, please review the important information about your upgrade eligible iPhone 4. To ensure a smooth activation process, go to http://www.att.com/iphone4upgradesupport. We are excited to ship iPhone 4 to you and know you're eager to experience this great new device. For any questions, please call 1-800-331-0500.

Thank you for your business with ATT.

I'm new here, so if this has been asked, sorry. Anyways, does this mean my order has been shipped? My order status says "In Progress" still.

Sounds like an automated email just letting you know how to activate your phone. If you go to the link it tells you what you need to know about activation. I wouldn't say it confirms your device shipped, but that you do have a phone.

I received an email from At&t congratulating me on my new 3G phone purchase :confused:

schoff0310

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2009
Southeast Florida
Got 3 emails tonight from ATT. Same info. Thank you blah blah.
Still no tracking info from FEDEX website.
I can't imagine getting here before Thursday. My orig email today said I would receive it within 72 hours.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.