Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009
I wouldn't doubt the possibility of free fall coitus occurring but not likely that it would be news to publicly broadcast.

After all wasn't a former astronaut having an affair with another astronaut at one point? They didn't do a very good job of sweeping that whole debacle under the rug when the woman went nuts and started stalking her ex lover cross country while wearing adult diapers.

The assumption that because these professional military trained crew members are doing a job that they don't try to get their moon rocks off if given the opportunity is silly. Hell, regular service members have in the middle of the desert, aboard ship, on post, etc. Hundreds of men and women have been to space now so the odds are changing and if it hasn't it will

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
You can't tell me that the astronauts living in the ISS for months at a time aren't at the very least stroking the sausage every now and then.

Although in zero G, I bet cleaning up would be a mess.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
How would you have sex in antigravity? :confused: It sounds awesome, but in actual practice I imagine it would probably be as cumbersome as s***

Xfujinon

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2007
Iowa City, Iowa
I don't remember where I read it, but someone asked one of the lady astronauts who was on Mir for 9-12 months (or something) whether or not she ever had sex with any of the others on the station. In the interview, she sorta suggested she did.

Frankly, let's be honest: there are few things in life that you can do that are truly unique and interesting; someone else has probably done it before. For that matter, I can think of few more interesting places to screw than in space. It would be awesome no matter how cumbersome or bizarre.

It. Is. In. SPACE!!!

I would not pass up the opportunity. I would hope that, given the very few people who are given the privilege to even be in space at all, that at least one of them would not have passed on the chance either.

What no one is asking is this: who was the first astronaut to masturbate in space? No one may ever know, except that person who was actually first. It would make an interesting story, maybe. "Well, the other two guys where making history walking on the moon, and someone had to stay in the capsule and stuff, so I just took that 40 minutes to beat my walrus....ON THE MOON!"

It would be the very quintissential definition of epic.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.