Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mueng

macrumors member
May 20, 2002
Michigan
I orderd one too and it's coming in today. Unfortunately, my iPod's been scratched up since I've been using it without a case. Uggh.

hcuar

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2004
Dallas
mueng said:
I orderd one too and it's coming in today. Unfortunately, my iPod's been scratched up since I've been using it without a case. Uggh.

I won't take the iPod out of the house until mine comes in (should be tomorrow). I've been carrying it around in a lens cloth until it comes in. I know, I'm pathetic. :rolleyes:

kerb

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 26, 2004
Lancashire UK
seeing as it's a 20gig 4G it didn't come with a dock so I'm not bothered

Lajo of xskn is making dock compatible stuff but he's not up to shipping everything yet. I used a Lajo zipcase whilst waiting for the iSkin and it did an ok job. Stopped scratches, wouldnt stop serious damage.

Suspended
Jun 22, 2001
Just placed my order from Micro Anvika, we'll see how long it takes to get here.

stevehaslip

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2004
The Ocean Floor
I'd seen things like this before but until recently i hadn't seen one in real life. Now i can't imagine anyone owning an iPod and not owning one of these babies, they're awesome. No more scratched iPods!!? Well i'd like to hope so.

Tusk

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2004
Arkansas
I've got the artic iSkin for my 20gb 4G. I had never seen one before ordering but just read various reviews and user comments. I must say that it looks very nice and I have no concerns whatsoever about getting a scratch on my beloved iPod. Also, one benefit of the silicon case is that the iPod no longer slides around in my car. Highly recommend.

continuum

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2004
Beautiful Lake Tahoe
hcuar said:
I won't take the iPod out of the house until mine comes in (should be tomorrow). I've been carrying it around in a lens cloth until it comes in. I know, I'm pathetic. :rolleyes:

That's not pathetic... i carried mine around in the cloth bag my oakley sunglasses came in until my case arrived about 4 days ago. btw, i have the contour designs case. very nice if anyone is looking for a hard case.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
I don't really care about scratches, but I'm thinking of getting a case nonetheless if it doesn't fuglify my iPod. A transparent case would be great, but I guess I could always use saran wrap if I really wanted to.

t300

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2004
I am not a big fan of the iSkin's...I have only bought my iPod cases from Lajo. They are superb. I would recommend them to anyone.

Little Endian

macrumors 6502a
Apr 9, 2003
Honolulu
I placed an order for an iskin evo2 4G case, unfortuanately I mistakenly ordered the evo2 20Gig 4G case when I actually meant to order the evo 2 40Gig 4G case. I did not realize the error until I finally received it so now I had to send it back and am waiting for my replacement.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.