Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLikeMyiMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
St. Louis
ridewithhitler.jpg

Xenious

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2004
Texas, USA
That reminds me of a serious ad I saw that said "If you love someone with Schizophrenia, you're not alone." Either someone at an ad agency is laughing their arse off at their client or they really didn't sit back and read the thing.

Kagetenshi

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2004
Boston
"What are the voices from the hairs on the back of your hands telling you to do?"

"Be a man, grow a beard, and buy a truck."

-From a neurology lecture I attended once.

~J

bobbyperu

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2004
NusuniAdmin said:
what the heck where did my posts go!!!!!!!????????????

Maybe to the same place my post went. They didn't care to know the truth. They killed my post, and tried to blow away my account. Thanks.

It's too bad that people still think of Schizophrenia as 'multiple personalities' - It's completely different. It's even worse that some people think making fun of a serious illness is the height of comedy.

Maybe someone should come up with an image making fun of cancer patients. Then we can all have a good laugh.

-b

p.s. and just to clarify, Prozac is an anti-depressant. Schizophrenics take anti-psychotics, like risperidone. If you're going to make fun of someone, at least get your drugs straight.

NusuniAdmin

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2003
bobbyperu said:
Maybe to the same place my post went. They didn't care to know the truth. They killed my post, and tried to blow away my account. Thanks.

It's too bad that people still think of Schizophrenia as 'multiple personalities' - It's completely different. It's even worse that some people think making fun of a serious illness is the height of comedy.

Maybe someone should come up with an image making fun of cancer patients. Then we can all have a good laugh.

-b

p.s. and just to clarify, Prozac is an anti-depressant. Schizophrenics take anti-psychotics, like risperidone. If you're going to make fun of someone, at least get your drugs straight.

actually you called a member of macrumors an idiot, so your post should have been taken off.

(but yes that drug bit at end of quote is quite funny)

iLikeMyiMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
St. Louis
This thread needs less arguing and more photoshops.

My photoshop wasn't ment to be taken seriously but more as a joke.

And so what if my drug used to treat schizophrenia was off. Who would have gotten the joke if I said Clozaril or Risperdal or Zyprexa instead of Prozac.

Again more photoshops, less arguing.
I thank iMeowbot for his submission and hope others will follow suit.

x86isslow

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2003
USA

Attachments

• homehate.jpg
    homehate.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 368

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
ok, before i offend anyone this is a joke. joke, joke, joke. dont take this seriously or anything. im gonna give credit where credit was due. this is from ucsc.edu. i made one but then googled "hitler think different" and this looked better so yeah...
Hitler%20and%20Mussolini%20think%20different%20copy.jpg

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
homerjward said:
ok, before i offend anyone this is a joke. joke, joke, joke. dont take this seriously or anything. im gonna give credit where credit was due. this is from ucsc.edu. i made one but then googled "hitler think different" and this looked better so yeah...
Hitler%20and%20Mussolini%20think%20different%20copy.jpg

I give you the Emmy on this one! Well thought out....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.