Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bangekobange

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
I'm trying to restore my iphone. I put it on dfu mode and itunes detects it in a restore mode, i clicked restore, and itunes pops up a dialog saying Preparing to restore, i can see white screen on my iphone, after some time the apple logo shows up , and a status bar, then the iphone just turns off.

I tried to do the same using redsn0w, i can see download jailbreak data screen on iphone, as soon as resn0w is done, the iphone just shuts down and never starts with pineapple logo.

Is it the battery?

mobilegaga

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2010
I'm trying to restore my iphone. I put it on dfu mode and itunes detects it in a restore mode, i clicked restore, and itunes pops up a dialog saying Preparing to restore, i can see white screen on my iphone, after some time the apple logo shows up , and a status bar, then the iphone just turns off.

I tried to do the same using redsn0w, i can see download jailbreak data screen on iphone, as soon as resn0w is done, the iphone just shuts down and never starts with pineapple logo.

Is it the battery?

I have the same problem...
Tried changing battery (Not working)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.