Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

leomac08

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
The Mythical Sheep Eating Hybrid has been spotted in Texas!!! :eek:

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/07/14/was-el-chupacabra-spied-texas/

New claims of the legendary Chupacabra are causing a stir for some North Texas residents. Their fears arose after a local animal control officer shot two canine-like animals in Hood County, Texas.

The mythical creature has captured the public's imagination for years.

Do you guys believe this? Or is this a Loch Ness Monster?:eek:

RawBert

macrumors 68000
Jan 19, 2010
North Hollywood, CA
I saw this on some fake ass news show once... It was just a shaved coyote.
I remember in high school some dork would wear a Chupacabra tee shirt. :D

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009
I believe.....that the Weekly World News has become a little too influential--remember boys and girls those shopping market tabloids are not real news they are just Mad magazines for adults.

I remember seeing a "goat sucker" once though--then she was hauled off in handcuffs because that kind of thing is illegal in most states.

Furi Kuri

macrumors member
Apr 15, 2009
I think I saw something on tv a couple years ago about the chupacabra, very similar to this story. It ended up being some dogs with a terrible skin condition...

leomac08

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I think it was probably just Glenn Beck, out on one of his nightly forays. ;)

lol, please.... your going to put this thread in the PSRI forums.:D

I believe.....that the Weekly World News has become a little too influential--remember boys and girls those shopping market tabloids are not real news they are just Mad magazines for adults.

I remember seeing a "goat sucker" once though--then she was hauled off in handcuffs because that kind of thing is illegal in most states.

I see those magazines at CVS's and 7/11 stores:D

with titles "I WAS ADOPTED BY ALIENS AND THEY DRANK MY LIQUOR!"

eawmp1

macrumors 601
Feb 19, 2008
FL
Thank you for posting the light, funny tangential thread that used to be more prominent on MacRumors. It is a needed break from the iPhone rants.

And no, this is another Loch Ness monster.

leomac08

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Thank you for posting the light, funny tangential thread that used to be more prominent on MacRumors. It is a needed break from the iPhone rants.

And no, this is another Loch Ness monster.

No problem!:)

The iPhone 4 chaos has really been chaotic! We need to laugh:D

carlgo

macrumors 68000
Dec 29, 2006
Monterey CA
There is no problem monster, the media has blown disfigured dogs out of proportion. They are photographed the wrong way. All dogs can be made to look bad if you hold them the wrong way.

A few dead sheep mean nothing. Sheep die all the time for no reason, but rarely die when there is good grazing and they don't have to run around looking for a reliable source of food.

We are working on having more good grazing land and the seeds should turn into grass in only a few years. We will not take down the fence to those green pastures next door to ours because our sheep are not allowed to eat that species of grass because the farmer will not pay us to to be able to eat his grass.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.