Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tuamtuem

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 4, 2009
I think that I've ever seen the Belkin grip vue for iPad in the Apple online store, but it isn't there anymore.

I have a plan to change my case from Incase convertible book jacket to another case. The case from Incase is really good, but it's so thick and awkward if you want to hold it in your hand. So, think it would be better if I use the Belkin case with ipad sleeve. Where can I order the Belkin case? Any suggestions are welcome.

Drew n macs

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2010
I got a grip swell by belkin at best buy very similar but I am returning it. I got the camera kit and it will not plug in due to the fact the case is not cut out properly. Just food for thought. I also got a black tpu case from monoprice for five bucks not as nice but camera kit fits.

tuamtuem

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 4, 2009
I got a grip swell by belkin at best buy very similar but I am returning it. I got the camera kit and it will not plug in due to the fact the case is not cut out properly. Just food for thought. I also got a black tpu case from monoprice for five bucks not as nice but camera kit fits.

:eek: Really! I've mainly used my iPad for my photo. I also have the camera connection kits, so I will try another option T_T.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.