Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nova69

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
On the basis of the previous thread, I visited
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Carryacutebag?section_id=6938728

and purchased cases for my wife and daughter. Julie the owner, was quite accommodating and was able to make them in my choice of fabric within a few days. The ladies among you who are fans of Vera Bradley like my daughter will find that many of her fabrics are similar.

The cozies arrived today (gift-wrapped for free) and I gave my wife her cozy. My daughter's is staying wrapped until her birthday next month.

The case we opened is extremely well-made (very professional) and quite sturdy. It's able to hold the iPad in a neoprene case for extra protection. There is an additional zippered compartment in the front.

Before I get admonished, here are a couple of pics of the one we opened.

Case1.jpg

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
Cool beans!

That is one of my favorite ones she had made up, and I'm sure much more into my sewing ordeal i will wish i hadn't gotten this hairbrained idea of mine to make my own :D (I know hers will be wayyyyy more professional looking than mine too, at least I'm working inside out so you cant see my screw ups!)

Be sure to post back pics of your daughters when she gets it too!

Nova69

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
More Fun

Yes, but it's always much more fun to make your own.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.