Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DifferentialApp

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2010
Hi guys!

I just wanted to share with you an app we made. It's called Math-Tac-Toe. It is geared for kids (or even adults) to refresh/learn some mathematics! The theme behind the app is space exploration.

It's a somewhat higher level of math, so it is geared for kids of around 3rd grade and up. Of course, if you want to give your kid a head start, you can teach him/her the math in this app. Also, there will be a lot of levels with all of the updates.

There is also a two player mode, where you can play against anyone who is beside you.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Link

Tell me what you think!

Yeah, soon after we started the app, we realized there was another app called Tic-Tac-Math...

DifferentialApp

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2010
If you guys could give me some feedback, that would be greatly appreciated!

I will also post some promo codes in the appropriate section, upon request.

Thanks a lot, guys!

risalvor

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2010
Narragansett, RI
It looks fun and interactive. Have you ever thought of putting one together for secondary math? Algebra, Geometry, Pre-Calc and Calculus. High school students could really benefit from the interactive format, and judging by how they respond to having a SmartBoard in the room, I think it would go over well. I know a lot of secondary teachers who carry iPads and are just drooling to have some decent teaching apps available.

iplaymathgames

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2010
Tic Tac Math Algebra

It looks fun and interactive. Have you ever thought of putting one together for secondary math? Algebra, Geometry, Pre-Calc and Calculus. High school students could really benefit from the interactive format, and judging by how they respond to having a SmartBoard in the room, I think it would go over well. I know a lot of secondary teachers who carry iPads and are just drooling to have some decent teaching apps available.

Hi, you're right about people wanting games for upper middle and high school kids! Tic Tac Math Algebra was just submitted to the App store today for approval. If the history of TTM Universal and Fractions are any indicator, it should be available in about ten days. You can get a Flash version for IWB's and computers at http://www.iplaymathgames.com. And if you use the code "LinkedIn2010" you can even get 50 free credits for a discount!

As you may know, the original Tic Tac Math Universal (Referred to by another person) and TTM Fractions just finished five weeks in the "new and noteworthy" and "what's hot" sections of the app store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.