Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
We Farm after You Rule

Wow! Just when I've almost run We Rule to the ground . . . We Farm comes along. I really like this game! :D

DaBrain

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2007
ERIE, PA
Dillenger said:
I wonder if it will lock up as often as We Rule once you get a lot of stuff going on? That is why I deleted We Rule, constant crashes.

Try We Rule Gold for the ipad. I started having some issues and switched to the gold version and all is good.

You won't lose any data as all your game info resides on the game server and not your iPad. ;)

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
Try We Rule Gold for the ipad. I started having some issues and switched to the gold version and all is good.

You won't lose any data as all your game info resides on the game server and not your iPad. ;)

I always have used gold but with the latest update they recommended to switch to the regular version. (it was posted on ngmoco facebook page)

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
Is there any way to disable the audio in this (or We Rule for that matter)? I'm guessing not. Would like to be able to have the app open and listening to iPod without having to hear the game music.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.