Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mimoawi

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 4, 2009
The Netherlands
What is best way to export iPhone4 video's to PC without loss of quality i tried mail but that was really bad. Also i was wondering what is the best app/sevice yto upload videos to internet.
Thanks

Moe UK

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2009
London
Plug iPhone into PC, open exprorer, open iphone drive and you will see all the pictures and videos you have taken on your iPhone.

Edit:

I just tried an app called files to import the video from the camer roll, but it compresses the heck out of it to the point where it is pointless.

apprunner

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
There is an app called Photo Transfer that allows you to transfer video via wifi with no compression. I usually use that cause I hate plugging in.

Statusnone88

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2010
There is an app called Photo Transfer that allows you to transfer video via wifi with no compression. I usually use that cause I hate plugging in.

There's a few of them. Happen to have an iTunes store link to the one you're talking about? Thanks :)

rans0m00

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2010
So when you plug in your iPhone to your pc and it asks how you want to transfer pics and vids there is loss there?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.