Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SpaztiX

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2010
Hey guys!

I'm having a huge problem. The thing is that i tried to Jailbreak my phone by using JailBreakMe, at first it worked just fine. After some browsing on Cydia and istalling Winterboard, The phone whent in to "Safe mode", so i thougt i'd restore it and now im stuck in "recovery mode" =( i've tried to restore it repeatedly, still doesn't work ='( it gets stuck at 70% then gives me an error-message.

My biggest fear is that Apple has blocked my phone, what to do?
Please help me!

jjeefff

macrumors newbie
Aug 4, 2010
me too

I have the EXACT same problem after being jailbroken for a few hours. I've hooked it up to itunes and left it all night and it still wouldn't complete the restore. I'd love to hear a solution to this.

Hellion

macrumors member
Feb 15, 2008
South Florida
On top of my other issue I just posted about, this happened to me to. All I did was reinstall iTunes reboot Macbook pro and it restored fine. Good Luck! I was also getting that 3004 error code.

SpaztiX

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2010
On top of my other issue I just posted about, this happened to me to. All I did was reinstall iTunes reboot Macbook pro and it restored fine. Good Luck! I was also getting that 3004 error code.

Thanks Hellion for the reply =D.
The only problem is that i've tried that sevral times =/ and it does not work for me, i don't know if it's because i'm on a pc though.:confused:
and the iRecovery does not work either =(

And on top of it, i just got the iPhone yesterday ='(
*Why did i have to play whit it??? WHYYYYY????*

jjeefff

macrumors newbie
Aug 4, 2010
fixed mine

Dude, try connecting to itunes on a different computer. I used my laptop and it restored no problem. Trying a different usb port might work too.

mrblackdiamond

macrumors newbie
Aug 4, 2010
ya...

Damn dude im going through the exact same problem...mywi and my3g worked PERFECTLY....warning to anyone, dont download findmyi in cydia....but im prepping my restore now in i-tunes, but its on a mac... good luck with urs ill post my results when im finished.... just a thot tho...try factory reseting it in the system preferences while in safe mode from ur phone...ima try that if my i-tunes restore doesnt work

SpaztiX

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2010
Arrgh!!

Hey guys! Thanks for all the replys!

Well, i've tried all the things you've posted and nothing works ='(
i'm still getting stuck at like 70% followed by an error-message.
I'm getting three different messages; 9,14 & 3194 (the 3194 error comes up when i'm trying to restore to the 4.0 firmware) I've tried using another USB-cable, reinstall iTunes, another computer (pc) but my phone is still bricked.

What to do?

SpaztiX

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2010
Yeah!!

OK, the solution to this problem is found!!! :D

If your stuck in "recovery mode" this is the method!

What you whant to do is to use RecBoot http://joshuabailey1997.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/recboot-1-1-no-more-libusb/

*This is for Windows users*

1. Download the program and install it
2. plug in your iPhone 4
3. When iTunes starts, close it
4. Open RecBoot and press "Exit recovery mode"
5. This is crucial and it happens realy fast. after you've presed the button, as soon as the iPhone goes black you have to unplug it.
6. Leave the iPhone untill the emergency-callscreen pops up
7. plug it in to iTunes and resync it.

You're iPhone 4 is now back!!

*For mac-users you need LibUSB & RecBoot 1.0.2* http://www.sebby.net/659-released-recboot-1-0-2/
*Use the same procedure*

I realy hope this helps alot of you out there! peace!

*this works if you jailbroke your phone*
*i know ;P*

rabalac

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2011
I have got it

Non of the method mentioned from these other guys worked for me at all.
I decided to try a completely new method, this works if your iphone 4 stuck in a forever loop of recovery mode. kicking out of recovery didn't work either.

First, you should try to re-jailbreak. If that doesn't work try...

What i did:

I followed this link's instruction http

://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=13789

that didn't really take it out of recovery so I decided to just download Greenp0ison from Greenp0ison.com for mac.

>Download Greenp0ison @ greenp0ison.com
> open it and and press jailbreak button
>Follow the jailbreak instruction
> it looks like nothing is happening but leave it alone

Boom, your Iphone 4 is now back to normal
I hope this helped, because it took me 3 months of trying different methods.

Last edited:

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
Non of the method mentioned from these other guys worked for me at all.
I decided to try a completely new method and if your iphone 4 stuck in a forever loop of recovery mode.

First you should try to re-jailbreak

What i did:

I followed this link's instruction http

://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=13789

that didn't really take it out of recovery so I decided to just went to Greenp0ison.com and downloaded it Greenp0ison for mac.

>Download Greenp0ison @ greenp0ison.com
> open it and and press jailbreak button
>Follow the jailbreak instruction
> it looks like nothing is happening but leave it alone

Boom your Iphone 4 is now back to normal
I hope this helped, because it took me 3 months of trying different methods.

I just tried this and it worked for me too.....thanks for posting this mate, thank you very very much :)

aaronclegz

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2011
how long is the greenpoison download ment to take :S
it's been sitting there for about 1 hour now :S

WayneGFX

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2011
similar problem with iPhone

I am stuck on slide for emergency and connect to iTunes screen. All my blobs are saved in Tiny Umbrella and my iPhone 4 was jailbroken on 4.0.1 I am on TMobile and can't get the phone off of the emergency screen. If anyone knows a way to get this back in shape, please instruct me...Thanks so much

aaronclegz

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2011
well
my greenpoison didnt work
so
it is still locked in recovery mode :l
so
i need another way
i'm trying to restore on another pc so
that might work
but
i need help
please!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.