Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HefferMikMan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 10, 2008
Boston
Hi,

I can't import my photos from my iPhone using iPhoto. I used to plug in my iPhone and iPhoto would open up automatically and ask me if I wanted to import my photos, but now it won't do that anymore. So, I open it manually and sometimes my iPhone shows up in the program, but now it doesn't even show up anymore. It showed up yesterday but it said I had no photos on my iPhone, (which is wrong being I have over 300 ready to import).

I tried updating iPhoto but the only update is for iLife 09 and I don't have the money for it, (nor the want). I also looked in iPhoto's preferences and there wasn't anything relating to importing from devices.

My iPhone is recognized by iTunes, and I am able to Sync it, but iPhoto won't even acknowledge it currently.

Right now, I'm going to update my iPhone 3G to the current update and see if that helps iPhoto recognize it. In the meantime, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou in advance.

-Heff

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.