Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nalk7

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
As you may or not know the Photoshop.com app for the iphone has been rebranded Photoshop express, and is now compatible with the iPad. However whenever I try opening the app it keeps on sending me to goodreader, and showing me a promotional .jpg about fixing images with Photoshop, anyone else experiencing this? Or know a walkaround?

Edit: nevermind, I found a way. If you're experiencing this, just be quick and hit the accept button before it sends you to goodreader

peterdevries

macrumors 68040
Feb 22, 2008
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
As you may or not know the Photoshop.com app for the iphone has been rebranded Photoshop express, and is now compatible with the iPad. However whenever I try opening the app it keeps on sending me to goodreader, and showing me a promotional .jpg about fixing images with Photoshop, anyone else experiencing this? Or know a walkaround?

Edit: nevermind, I found a way. If you're experiencing this, just be quick and hit the accept button before it sends you to goodreader

Mine opened Photogene.. Quite annoying.

tails101

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2009
Abobe have added this advisory to the app info... might be of assistance.

"We have received reports of some users having difficulty launching the application on an iPad in landscape orientation with certain productivity and printing applications installed. We are investigating these reports. In the interim, you can work around the problem by launching the application in a portrait orientation on the iPad. We are continuing to investigate and will post an update to address these issues as soon as possible."

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
Abobe have added this advisory to the app info... might be of assistance.

"We have received reports of some users having difficulty launching the application on an iPad in landscape orientation with certain productivity and printing applications installed. We are investigating these reports. In the interim, you can work around the problem by launching the application in a portrait orientation on the iPad. We are continuing to investigate and will post an update to address these issues as soon as possible."

Well that is something I never would have thought to try....

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
You know what is funny is that last week I had a friend email me a couple of pictures, I cropped one of them last week and emailed it back to him.

I just tried to bring the same picture into this version, and it says it is too big! So it worked on the iPhone version on the iPad, but now the version that is supposed to work on the iPad won't open a jpeg from a 50D.

Ok then. Next.

jediistar

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2007
Does anyone know of an app for iPad that allows for watermarking of images? Does Photoshop?

shadowness

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2010
It works flawlessly for me, all the filters works, no crashes, no opening other programs. Nope. Nada. perfect. but rather somewhat simple when compared to filterstorm or photogene

Hrothgar

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2009
New York
I downloaded photoshop express yesterday. No problems at all.

However, after I edit a picture, it saves it to a "Saved" album on the iPad. Anyone know how I can get this folder to my Macbook so I can upload to Facebook, etc?

jordanogrady

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2010
I downloaded photoshop express yesterday. No problems at all.

However, after I edit a picture, it saves it to a "Saved" album on the iPad. Anyone know how I can get this folder to my Macbook so I can upload to Facebook, etc?

Plug it into your mac and upload via iPhoto! It does this automatic!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.