Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tokiopop

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 6, 2008
West Yorkshire, UK
Well, I searched around and found nothing.

I downloaded one of the wallpaper packages from cydia (the abstract one, methinks). But I can't seem to find just where they are? Does anyone know where I can find the wallpapers? I've looked in my photos and Winterboard :confused:

Calliba88

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2010
Buuuuuut

I had the same problem and it's not in settings > wallpaper..
I have an iPhone 4, got it yesterday, jailbroke it this morning. Seems to be ****ing up a bit it's crashed twice already and half the apps I dl just don't work. Any advice?

sfaguy

macrumors member
Dec 24, 2008
I had the same problem and it's not in settings > wallpaper..
I have an iPhone 4, got it yesterday, jailbroke it this morning. Seems to be ****ing up a bit it's crashed twice already and half the apps I dl just don't work. Any advice?

you are not alone, i download a wallpaper call DUST from cydia onto my iphone4 yesterday.

http://modmyi.com/cydia/com.macciti.dust

yet, i can not seem to find it anywhere. definitely NOT in settings->wallpaper.

sfaguy

macrumors member
Dec 24, 2008
It seems to be putting the wallpapers in /var/stash/Wallpaper

thanks for the info. that is so silly, really. now one has to use SSH to get to it. where is the camera folder as i need to move it there in order to access it, right???

i copy the downloaded wallpaper to my own folder and then sync my folder via itunes. then point to the folder while setting my wallpaper.

vonPauluS

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2010
Guys, i have the same problem,downloaded lot of walleys from Cydia,and cant locate em on my Iphone 4. Can anybody properly describe me how to set Cydias wallpapers on my phone? :(

gauravthapar

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2010
New Delhi, India
Same problem..

Also having the same problem on my iPod touch. I download the wallpapers from cydia and don't get to locate it on my iPod. Need help. Please do reply to this reply.

IBreak32

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2011
I Found it

:apple:well i figured out how but befor i tell you just please go and subscribe to my youtube channel ibreak32 http://www.youtube.com/user/IBreak32?feature=mhum

ok so here is what you need:
Ifile-cydia cracked or uncracked (no will not supply link for cracked)
camera+(appstore appcake, or installous)
jailbroken ipod. :p obviously
a wallpaper package
common sense ahaha
STEPS:
1. download a awesome package from wallpapers.
2.go to var/stash/wallpaper in Ifile.
3.find a picture click image viwer not camera+
4.click once on picture and in the middle you will see a folder with arrow pointing down.
should say image succesfully installed to camera+
5. go to photos and find the picture you saved in camera+ should say camera rool and there you go you got the photo right on you iphone/ipod
if this was help please subscribe!

BBooch

macrumors newbie
Feb 11, 2012
get iFile

:apple:well i figured out how but befor i tell you just please go and subscribe to my youtube channel ibreak32 http://www.youtube.com/user/IBreak32?feature=mhum

ok so here is what you need:
Ifile-cydia cracked or uncracked (no will not supply link for cracked)
camera+(appstore appcake, or installous)
jailbroken ipod. :p obviously
a wallpaper package
common sense ahaha
STEPS:
1. download a awesome package from wallpapers.
2.go to var/stash/wallpaper in Ifile.
3.find a picture click image viwer not camera+
4.click once on picture and in the middle you will see a folder with arrow pointing down.
should say image succesfully installed to camera+
5. go to photos and find the picture you saved in camera+ should say camera rool and there you go you got the photo right on you iphone/ipod
if this was help please subscribe!

This worked.... although all you really need is iFile, not camera+. browse over to var/stash/wallpaper, click the down arrow and it's added to your camera roll. Select your wallpaper from your camera roll now.

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
This worked.... although all you really need is iFile, not camera+. browse over to var/stash/wallpaper, click the down arrow and it's added to your camera roll. Select your wallpaper from your camera roll now.

Where do ringtones from cydia go?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.