Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

studmule

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2010
I've got the defender also. I have an external battery pack that doesn't work with it because of the gap that the otterbox creates on the bottom. I would assume it probably won't work, unless someone can confirm otherwise.

pavelbure

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 22, 2007
I've got the defender also. I have an external battery pack that doesn't work with it because of the gap that the otterbox creates on the bottom. I would assume it probably won't work, unless someone can confirm otherwise.

Thanks, I didn't think it would work. I hate when these companies make these big stubby things right after the connector, they end up not fitting anything.

ItsJustafnPhone

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2010
I hate when these companies make these big stubby things right after the connector, they end up not fitting anything.

Yeah I really hate when companies make a product fit with the original product :rolleyes:

You bought the defender, you knew the deal you were getting into
even normal cases have issues with other 3rd party accessories

100% of all the accessories/cables I own work with my naked Iphone.

mophienick

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2011
San Diego, CA
Mophie Juice Pack

I'm a representative of mophie. I've used the juice pack reserve in iPhone slim-fitting cases, but if it were more than a few mm thick, you would have to remove the case in order to use the juice pack.

Another option, is the mophie juice pack air or juice pack plus, each of which are a protective iphone case with built in battery. To avoid getting in trouble with the moderaters here I'm not going to post a link, but you'll find them both at our site mophie.com or by looking on google.

Hope this info helps.

Nick

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.