Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ultem

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2007
Breda, Netherlands
Same problem here. I could play the game several months ago, but this week all looks mirrored&flipped...

Changing the anti alising option did not work

Who can send me the right config file? (ultem2003ATMSN.COM)

Thanks in advance,

Ultem

Sundstroem

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2009
Helsinki, Finland
Finally some one has send me the right .conf file, which i replaced and all is well, NFS CARBON runs fine and there's no issue now.

Anyone want the .conf file, email me.

Regards,

Momin

Thanks for the kind offer, Momin! I've got the same issue with the screen being inverted and mirrored. I just wondered - how to contact you?

Crusaderx26

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2009
Mirrored

HELP! igot a same problem here...
I'm using the aluminium macbook 2.4Ghz
the nfsc didnt work it flipped and mirrored..
i try the anti alias setting but still mirrored...
please someone send the right config file!
here's my email: preda_y@yahoo.com
thx before!

groovinZhou

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2008
Finally some one has send me the right .conf file, which i replaced and all is well, NFS CARBON runs fine and there's no issue now.

Regards,

Momin

my blog spot: http://momin73.blogspot.com/ the file is here get it and have fun

Amazing, none of the solution above works. but this one work for me. Thanks bro, anyway may I know what you do to make it work?

jfawzy

macrumors newbie
Jan 14, 2009
still not working

Regards,

Momin

i got the new config file from your blog but still the same "mirrored and flipped" :( any ideas? i turned the anti analising on as well to be 2x and 4x and still also the problem exist. any recommendations to edit this config file. my email address is suur_5@hotmail.com. thanks much!!

metamind

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2009
Costa Rica
It works!!

Regards,

Momin

Hi, I made it and works perfect, thank you very much!
I have a MBP 17", 4 RAM, 2.6 GHz, 256 8600GT, HD screen.
I got a config file form another site and make the high video values available. Unfortunately doesn't fix the flipped and mirrored issue... :mad:
But this hack from Momin works perfect :D

Bri36601

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2009
Still Having issues

i got the new config file from your blog but still the same "mirrored and flipped" :( any ideas? i turned the anti analising on as well to be 2x and 4x and still also the problem exist. any recommendations to edit this config file. my email address is suur_5@hotmail.com. thanks much!!

Greetings,

I'm having the same problem with the mirroring and it being backwards after applying both fixes mentioned in the above thread. In fact I've tried a few different config files with no results. Please post any ideas that you may have, the game looks really good even messed up. MacBook 13.1, 2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, NVIDIA 9400, thanks in advance.

Bri36601

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2009
Finally

I finally got it, it appears that I was looking the the wrong place. In the future I will make sure to look a bit more before posting. What a mac newbie, LOL

podlet

macrumors newbie
May 18, 2009
Pls

I finally got it, it appears that I was looking the the wrong place. In the future I will make sure to look a bit more before posting. What a mac newbie, LOL

Can you send me the way to this file? I think that iam rewroting fail file. THX

Nirain

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2009
Mirror Problems

I have a Mac 2.4GHz aluminium version, I just downloaded Need For Speed Carbon, and the game is upside down with a mirror image. how can i fix this, I tried changing anti-aliasing to 2x and even 4x, but nothing happened it was still the same,

Any suggestions?
Thank You
Nirain

Crush

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2009
Yo, could you please email me the file? It works fine on my macbook but my buddy just got a new one and needs it fixed! Cheers mate! Please send too graphics@movingtogether.org

C

Regards,

Momin

holmeyjoe

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2010
Strange problem... Prolly my own fault.

I recently acquired NFSC and i played it for a while only to realize that it had no support for widescreen resolutions. I quickly thought to myself they could not have possibly been that short sighted that they did not add any widescreen res's. I looked around the internet for a fix to this annoying problem. I found a file that claimed that it would add widescreen resolutions to my NFSC. Needless to say it didnt work, and actually messed my entire game up to the point that from the very start of launching it i see like huge square pixels and globs of graphics haha. I will include pictures. I dont feel the file was ment to be malicious however i prolly installed it wrong, or skipped a step. I have deleted and re-installed the game with the same graphics issue. I am running a 27" IMac, which i must say doesent handle games like this as well as i figured it would, another upsetting conversation for another day. Please any info on this problem or tips to improve graphic performance of the IMac let me know.

Pictures

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss82/thecl*******s/NeedForSpeed.jpg
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss82/thecl*******s/needforspeed2.jpg

phillies9513

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2009
I have a Mac 2.4GHz aluminium version, I just downloaded Need For Speed Carbon, and the game is upside down with a mirror image. how can i fix this, I tried changing anti-aliasing to 2x and even 4x, but nothing happened it was still the same,

Any suggestions?
Thank You
Nirain
Thank You!! I have the same exact problem! I'm really ******!:mad:

lafaer

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2013
Keyboard problem

Hello, everybody!

I recently installed NFS Carbon on Macbook Pro.

Everything seems ok, but when I try to use the letters on the keyboard in the game, they do not work. I checked the language, because I am using cyrillic also but it was ok. I do not know what seem to be the problem, could anyone help me?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.