Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iceterminal

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 25, 2008
Dallas Tx.
I've updated the list. However I was not able to verify these 3 names.

beautifulcode
breader
cmjkxa

Everyone else thats asked has been updated.

iceterminal

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 25, 2008
Dallas Tx.
I'll say this. You people have really taught me a lesson.

Ok, I'll set this up. I use my phone as an alarm clock using a low volume ringtone so as to not wake up the wife (she's not a morning person haha). So of course, my phone is near my head so I can hear it.

However last night within about 7 hours, I got over 14 requests for game center. Needless to say, I'm a little sleepy this morning. The wife uttered a few four letter words towards the phone too. So tonight, I'll have it on silent. haha

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
I'll say this. You people have really taught me a lesson.

Ok, I'll set this up. I use my phone as an alarm clock using a low volume ringtone so as to not wake up the wife (she's not a morning person haha). So of course, my phone is near my head so I can hear it.

However last night within about 7 hours, I got over 14 requests for game center. Needless to say, I'm a little sleepy this morning. The wife uttered a few four letter words towards the phone too. So tonight, I'll have it on silent. haha

No kidding! I turned mine on vibrate part of the way through the night. Cool thing is the alarm still works correctly (read: ignores vibrate/silence setting).

elie.fares

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2008
My brother's username: jeanclaudefares

His phone's battery died so once it charges, he'll add everyone in the list (or i'll do it for him since he doesn't have an account :p)

Cmjkxa

macrumors member
Sep 2, 2009
I think the problem is that I'm using the 4.0.1 jailbroken downloaded game center which isn't compatible with the 4.1 release. Can anyone confirm this? I was able to add breader.

Try adding me again. Chris XA

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.