Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tac22

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
i've been having game center issues ever since downloading a bunch of games. non of the games show up under the games i have, it just continues to load.
Though where is says games, achievements, and friends it does say i have 3.
any one else having issues

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
i've been having game center issues ever since downloading a bunch of games. non of the games show up under the games i have, it just continues to load.
Though where is says games, achievements, and friends it does say i have 3.
any one else having issues

are they ones that have been updated for game center in the last hour? if so, have you gone into the updated game? it should pop up with a gamecenter logo saying "welcome back (nickname)"

tac22

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
yea, i'm talking about the games that were just updating, they seam to be working, but they are not showing up under the games tab in the game center app, where it says find game center games, and they were befor when i only had enigmo

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
yea, i'm talking about the games that were just updating, they seam to be working, but they are not showing up under the games tab in the game center app, where it says find game center games, and they were befor when i only had enigmo

are they definately the updated versions? have you gone into them? like flight control on main menu now has achievments

tac22

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
ive done that, i've closed it through multi tasking, and i've restarted my iphone, with no luck,

gdjsnyder

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2010
Swoyersville, PA
I am also having this same issue. I have flight control and farmville and have gone in and used these apps. I've closed gamecenter and it shows I have 2 games, but under the game tab after it loads, nothing shows up. I'm thinking gamecenter may just be a little jam packed today with users, probably nothing to worry about.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
I just had the same issue.

go to the Real Racing App (or whatever game you want), turn it on, Your going to see a "Welcome User to GameCenter"

Exit, then go to GameCenter and the game should now be their.

gdjsnyder

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2010
Swoyersville, PA
I just had the same issue.

go to the Real Racing App (or whatever game you want), turn it on, Your going to see a "Welcome User to GameCenter"

Exit, then go to GameCenter and the game should now be their.

I've tried that with both games (flight control and farmvile), has not worked. I'm not too concerned at this point. I'll see what happens tomorrow, and if I have to reinstall 4.1 then I cam try that.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
I had that issue until I realized that iTunes/the App Store wasn't actually downloading the updated versions of the games. It took some deleting and re-downloading to get it to download the updated version for me.

You can check the apps version in iTunes by selecting it in the Apps section and then going to File > Get Info (Cmd+I).

Ex. For Flight Control it kept downloading 1.8 when the new version was 1.9. I had the same problem with Enigmo (old version 3.x, New version 4.0).

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
this is what I got,
img0003b.png

then I logged out of Enigmo then I logged in to GameCenter
img0004v.png

tac22

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
all of that apps are connecting to game center, and are saying "welcome back", its just the game center app is bugging out on me, its probably just getting hit hard, but we'll see

tac22

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
this is what I got,
img0003b.png

then I logged out of Enigmo then I logged in to GameCenter
img0004v.png

i get the first screen, however i don't get the second in the app, the games just don't show up there,

and when you say log out of enigmo you just mean leave the app right?

iPhone3GCrazed

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2008
I've tried that with both games (flight control and farmvile), has not worked. I'm not too concerned at this point. I'll see what happens tomorrow, and if I have to reinstall 4.1 then I cam try that.

I'm having this problem, also.

EDIT: Just restored my phone (gosh, that's an ordeal) and still nothing showing up in Games tab.

EDIT v 2.0: Woke up and saw there are now games in my games tab.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.