Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPadPublisher

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 14, 2010
...holds both the Apple wireless keyboard and an iPad. I've seen a few cases that "turn" your iPad into a notebook and other such nonsense... I just want a carrying case or bag that's made to tote the iPad and Apple keyboard.

Anyone know if such a thing exists?

Thanks!

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
From the pic on the site, it looks like it would, but it's hard to tell. I'm looking for one that will hold my iPad (inside its Marware Eco-Vue case) and the Apple keyboard as well as a few other items. At least being a girl I can kinda look for purses that do the same. Feel sorry for the guys sometimes ;)

iPadPublisher

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 14, 2010
At least being a girl I can kinda look for purses that do the same. Feel sorry for the guys sometimes ;)

My daughter has one I'd consider just right... a book bag style, which would be great for this, minus the purple-leather of course. :)

Lucky suckas...

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I picked up an Eagle Creek Travel Bug Daypack last night at REI for $50. It fits my iPad in its Marware Ecovue Case, my Apple wireless bt kb (inside a Waterfield designs slip case), and a few other small items (iPhone/wallet/etc) quite nicely.

Also, the Timbuk 2 Freestyle Pro Messenger XS fit all of it nicely too, and was more padded. But in the end I went for the Eagle Creek because of its small profile and backpack straps so I can sling over one or both shoulders on the go. I'm currently using it as my everyday bag, and then tossing in the Apple keyboard when I know I'm going to use it for writing or blogging.

http://www.rei.com/product/773423 (does not come with goofy water bottle that's in the picture in the side pocket)

If you're a girl, the Sherpani Flora Minor Messenger bag is also a perfect fit, with a little more room but less organizer pockets. I'll have to save that one for a rainy day buy. :D http://www.rei.com/product/797097

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.