Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wazeng

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 1, 2008
My Problem :
my iphone reboots every 30 second and it can't be detected by the itunes
or the pc itself coz it keeps booting and it gets disconnected.
The iphone just keeps rebooting every 30 second and it goes back to apple logo..
I tried eveything but nothing worked.

One more thing the phone doesn't turn on if it is not plugged.
WHAT DID GO WRONG WITH IT any way to SOVLE it

and I can not fully discharged my baterry goes it goes off when I unplug it

I have tried that before and I tried it again but it didn't work

the iphone just keeps rebooting every 30 second and it goes back to apple logo.

help me please...

iSamurai

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2007
ɹǝpun uʍop 'ǝuɐqsı&#
ooo big problem...

hold the top and home button at the same time, and the phone will switch off (go into DFU).

now hold the home button while connecting it to the computer. start itunes. restore to 1.1.4. voila!

btw, if you want to unlock, use Ziphone 2.5. it worked for me.

soldesigns

macrumors newbie
May 28, 2009
iPhone keeps rebooting/resetting

Try to put it in recovery mode, hold down the Power/sleep and Home button for more than 25 secs, then connect it to your computer and do a software restore up to 1.1.4.

I used a combination of both techniques and it worked. I held the power/sleep and home for 30 seconds, then connected the iphone while holding down the Home button and it asked me to connect it to iTunes. Thanks for the help!

nukunu

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2010
NY
I tried the same thing but for some reason as soon as it started getting fixed it lost connection with Itunes again. I don't know what to do this all started when I tried to update some things through Cydia.

CrandonBaruso

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2010
Hey guys my iphone has the same problem. The only thing is that i do not want to restore it because i will lose all of my apps, which i never synced with my itunes. I have already lost all my apps when my first iphone broke and i switched to this current one, and i do not want to have to pay for them again. What should I do?

toxictrix

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2009
Texas
Hey guys my iphone has the same problem. The only thing is that i do not want to restore it because i will lose all of my apps, which i never synced with my itunes. I have already lost all my apps when my first iphone broke and i switched to this current one, and i do not want to have to pay for them again. What should I do?

You don't have to pay again. You can just redownload them.

CrandonBaruso

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2010
Thank You. The only thing is now every time I try to restore it, it says "The Iphone could not be restored. An unknown error occured. (9)."

platano02

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2011
dosent work in mine

My iphone keeps rebooting, and when i connect it to the I tunes it says that an unknown error has occured. 0xE8000065.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.