Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dhelsdon

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 5, 2010
Canadian Eh!
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

So I was in the mall today, and I went into the showcase store to buy a magic bullet, and I saw these..

imageigh.th.jpg

They are scented, and come in various colours - red is cherry, green apple and you guessed it blue - berry.

imagedap.th.jpg

I love the case, and the smell! The fitment is so so. I am using a cheapy screen protector off eBay(6 for 2$) and this case slightly caused some bubbling around the edges but I can't speak for the high quality protectors. As far as the fit goes, it resembles the pixelskin hd.

I posted this thread cause I have never ever seen a scented case before and I thought it was really cool. Let me know your thoughts on this, feel free to ask any questions I will do my best to answer them

Also I will post pics of it actually on my iPhone really soon.

prezasti

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2010
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

So I was in the mall today, and I went into the showcase store to buy a magic bullet, and I saw these..

http://img267.imageshack.us/i/imageigh.jpg/[\img]

They are scented, and come in various colours - red is cherry, green apple and you guessed it blue - berry.

[img]http://img257.imageshack.us/i/imagedap.jpg/

I love the case, and the smell! The fitment is so so. I am using a cheapy screen protector off eBay(6 for 2$) and this case slightly caused some bubbling around the edges but I can't speak for the high quality protectors. As far as the fit goes, it resembles the pixelskin hd.

I posted this thread cause I have never ever seen a scented case before and I thought it was really cool. Let me know your thoughts on this, feel free to ask any questions I will do my best to answer them

Also I will post pics of it actually on my iPhone really soon.

I saw these cases awhile back, but I'm still a bit concerned about the scenting. I'm not sure if the scent will come off on everything the phone comes in contact with like my pants pockets or my desk or if the phone will smell strange long after the case is gone. How do you think the scent is effecting your phone and daily use?

Dhelsdon

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 5, 2010
Canadian Eh!
I saw these cases awhile back, but I'm still a bit concerned about the scenting. I'm not sure if the scent will come off on everything the phone comes in contact with like my pants pockets or my desk or if the phone will smell strange long after the case is gone. How do you think the scent is effecting your phone and daily use?

I am also slightly worried of this too although the only thing I've noticed is that the scent does seem to "rub-off" on my fingers, but other then that there are no obvious signs of it effecting my phone in any way. I have had it on for three days now, so I plan on switching cases today just to see if the scent does "rub-off" on the phone.

sailmac

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2008
Many compounds in fragrance are human toxins...

...Fragrances are a form of second-hand pollution. The decision to use fragrance can impact people (and environments) you may never meet or know. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.