Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DeuxIt

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2008
when is google docs editing going to become native to the google app?? it was announced months ago to be coming in the next few weeks. hmmm....

what office apps are w'all finding best suit all your cloud and device based document needs, these days?

wolfpackfan

macrumors 68000
Jun 10, 2007
Cary, NC
They announced a month or so ago "real soon now". So who knows. I've been waiting for this since I bought my iPad. I guess we'll see it about the same time as when CBS was supposed to start providing shows for the iPad, which was supposed to be this Fall.

wolfpackfan

macrumors 68000
Jun 10, 2007
Cary, NC
They? I do not get what you mean. Who is "they?" Do you mean Google, or do you mean the makers of Office2? If you mean, Office2, editing Google docs is already in there.

I mean Google. Do a search and you will find they made an announcement about a month ago that they (Google) would be introducing this feature in a few weeks.

DeuxIt

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2008
i'm surprised there hasn't been a peep about since the announcement in september.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.