Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Quad5Ny

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
New York, USA
I have been looking through the Accessories forum and noticed there is a thread for just about every neat iPhone 4 case.. BUT what if we had a single unifying thread for all cases?

Well then, your in luck because that is what this Thread is hopefully going to do!

The Rules:
  1. Your post must included:
    a.) Product Name.
    b.) A front and back picture of the case.
    c.) Price.
    d.) A link to the Manufactures site and/or a Store in which you can buy the said case.
  2. If you own the case, write a small review (200 words or less).
  3. If there is more than 1 color, do not post a picture of each color.
  4. No fighting over which case is better.

:apple:

Last edited:

Quad5Ny

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
New York, USA
Apple iPhone 4 Bumper

applebumperfront.jpg
applebumperside.jpg
applebumperback.jpg

Price: $29.00 USD

Where to Purchase: http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC668ZM/A or Any Apple Retail Store.

A Bit overpriced for its simplicity, but the same can be said about all Apple products. It provides protection for the sides of the iPhone and prevents your phone from being scratched when placed on a flat surface.

Pros: Keeps the design of the iPhone 4 intact while still providing protection. Comes in 6 Colors; White, Black, Orange, Pink, Green & Blue.
Cons: Can buff the finish of the Stainless steel band around the iPhone over time because of it's Loose fit. Overpriced.

Last edited:

Austin M.

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2010
Washington
Sorry, it will take too long and will be too hard to find the case you way while sifting through pages. I'll just make separate reviews and stuff, thanks though.

JayXL14

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2009
What is the best case that works with iPhone 4 with a Bestskinsever on?

I don't like the new Candyshell or the original one. Unless they made a newer version with a back that doesn't scratch when you just blow on it

Do the Switcheasy Vulcan or Trim work by any chance? Any case under $20 let me know. (Vulcan is 20 + 3, but it comes with so much stuff that I'd make an exception for it).

jpetticrew

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2009
Texas
Sorry, it will take too long and will be too hard to find the case you way while sifting through pages. I'll just make separate reviews and stuff, thanks though.

Agreed, there's no need for a thread like this. An MRoogle search of the name of a case will bring up plenty of threads about that case.

shrdlu

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2012
When you don't know the name of a case, you can't search for it. A single thread with the names of the cases and reviews would have been very useful. I found this page through Google, and I was hoping for find exactly the info the original poster had suggested. I am looking to find a case with a better belt clip than an Otterbox, as I've already gone through 5 of those as the belt clip keeps breaking.

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
When you don't know the name of a case, you can't search for it. A single thread with the names of the cases and reviews would have been very useful. I found this page through Google, and I was hoping for find exactly the info the original poster had suggested.

And it wasn't what you wanted.. so you decided to bring it up from the grave of two years past. :D

shrdlu

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2012
No, I thought I would mention that it was a good idea, as it is info that some people are looking for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.