Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

webcrush

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 6, 2010
I currently have the Yoobao leather case, and love it, but would love it more if it could hold my iPhone too.

Anyone seen anything like that?

webcrush

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 6, 2010
Are you referring to the iPouch? I'm not so much looking for a carrier but folio style case that can also hold the phone.

moleskinegurl

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2010
The Boa Folio by Booq has a pocket on the front to hold an iPhone. I used it for a while and was fairly pleased with it. The pocket holds the phone very snugly. I was never afraid of it falling out.

webcrush

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 6, 2010
The Boa Folio by Booq has a pocket on the front to hold an iPhone. I used it for a while and was fairly pleased with it. The pocket holds the phone very snugly. I was never afraid of it falling out.

Ooh, I just googled it, that's a slick case. I infer you stopped using it - any reason? How is the fit for the iPad, would it slide out when its propped up for landscape viewing?

Thx!

moleskinegurl

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2010
I stopped using it for two reasons really. I felt it was too bulky, so I went back to using my Apple iPad cover. But now I'm using the Moleskine Folio which is even bulkier, so I guess that point is moot :)
The second reason was that the "spine" was never perfectly straight in the slightly elevated position. It was always bent, not like Booq shows in the pictures.
Those reasons aside, the Boa Folio is very well made and I don't regret buying it. I'll probably pull it out of the closet when I tire of my new one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.