Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jw3571

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 21, 2010
I purchased a MBA nearly 24 hours on macmall's site. When I go to their site and go to my account it says there are no orders? Is this typical? Why doesn't my order show up?

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
I purchased a MBA nearly 24 hours on macmall's site. When I go to their site and go to my account it says there are no orders? Is this typical? Why doesn't my order show up?

You might check your credit card to see if the charge went through. Also, follow up with MacMall. It's possible the order didn't go through because your credit card company blocked it (thinking it was a fraudulent transaction). That said, you should get some type of e-mail communication from MacMall after the order goes through (or if it fails to go through).

XianPalin

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2006
Hmm.. I ordered an Air from them last week (Thursday morning) and overnighted it.. it showed up on their site a few hours later. Maybe it's related to shipping... it might not show right away if it's not a rush order?

Whatever the case I had no problems with them and they shipped it that day and I got it the next. I wouldn't worry about your money disappearing, they worked fine for me.

hcho3

macrumors 68030
May 13, 2010
You might want to check and see if you got an email with confirmation number. If you didn't, then your order didn't go through. Or it could be that they are extremely busy with holiday season. Who knows, but double check.

jw3571

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 21, 2010
I got the confirmation email right after i ordered, but I just find it weird that the order doesn't show up under my account. Maybe there's nothing to worry about.

Buck987

macrumors 65816
Jan 16, 2010
I got the confirmation email right after i ordered, but I just find it weird that the order doesn't show up under my account. Maybe there's nothing to worry about.

take a chill pill..they want your money the order will show up

wirelessmacuser

macrumors 68000
Dec 20, 2009
Planet.Earth
A few months ago I ordered a MBP at 2pm PST. I received it at 9:30am the next morning.

That's just one example. I always order overnight & they never fail. It's a huge company, you're safe with them.

bamf

macrumors 6502
Feb 14, 2008

I ordered my MBA from them and the order did not show up in my account for 2 days I think. Still got the machine on time though.

Keysersozeh

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2008
I ordered my MBA from MM about a month ago and it took a little while. I did get a phone call about an hour or so after I placed the order to validate my information and CC info. (I appreciate that considering I just spent $1,500+)

I had my new purchase 10 am the next morning. (Ordered at 4:00 the day before)

merlinti325

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2008
Like everyone has stated, MM is a company with a very good reputation. I ordered my Ultimate on Friday and paid for Sat delivery. I received it Sat the morning, less than 24 hrs after I placed the order. In fact, my order status on their website didn't change until the after I received it. Then it only stated that it was processed. You shouldn't be too concerned on your purchase.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.