Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cp3508

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 23, 2010
Is there a to do app that you recommend for the iPad that can also be synced with the iPhone without mobile me or through the computer? I also want it to sync to google calendar so I can type on a computer if I want to.

I just bought 2do but it doesn't seem to carry these features. Also took a look at Awesome note. Both have good user interfaces but doesn't seem to carry these features?

chriswitt

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2007
Los Angeles
I just downloaded something new I found called GoTasks, which is a free task manager for google tasks. I like a lot more than I thought I would (free usually means feature-poor). It supports subtasking, due dates, and has a nice video showing how it works:

http://shurakov.name/gotasks

There is a separate app for the iphone and for the ipad, but it's free, so not a lot of risk to try.

I had to log in using the "standard" setting on my ipad; the default login method wouldn't work. Not sure what that means in the long run, but it's been working fine. Haven't tried it for long, but so far it's pretty good.

ciaocibai

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2011
There is an app that does pretty much everything you describe called producteev which initially I found to work very well. Lately I've been having issues with syncing to and from my iPhone though. Still, it might be worth trying it out.

Good luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.