Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joeybuckets

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2008
ZANESVILLE,OHIO
just got my case from kevin today.. its 100% authentic and he was a pleasure to deal with i didnt get scammed at all and he has pretty good feedback on ebay.

Beau10

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2008
US based digital nomad
By Kevin do you mean kevikev? Sorry for my ignorance. I know there was some controversy regarding him on these forums but I thought he was decent enough. If it is him, his website is http://kevikev.com/ and he has his ebay store on there.

No one is berating him for bad service. They give him crap for creating a dozen or more fake accounts (SDSCfan was the last one) and spamming the forum. In some cases going off on ridiculous tirades, accusing people of calling him out to be other sellers, etc. You can't see this as every time an account is deleted the offending posts go with it.

So yes, you will get your case no prob. But you're also encouraging bad behavior. Do what you feel.

kaibob

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
Prescott, Arizona
I purchased a Yoobao slim case from Bear Motion Tech Mart, a private seller on amazon.com. I placed the order the evening of Friday December 17th and received it earlier today (Friday December 24th). The total price including shipping was $41.58.

Overall, I am very happy with the case. It looks great, fits the iPad securely, does not hide any area of the screen, and has a very stable typing mode. Plus, the price is reasonable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.