Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Acorn

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 2, 2009
macrumors
I was playing around with itunes today and figured out i actually had more then one account on different emails. as i was playing i decided to put in my primary email address to see if I made one more for that too. so i try and log in using my common passwords and none work. so it lets me recover my password. so i said send me the email. it was never received. hmm odd. so i go through the secret questions portion to try and do it that way. i put in my birthday and it says incorrect. um ok.

That is so weird. so someone else is using my email address as a itunes log in when its not even their email? why would you use someone elses email as a log in name and have a different email for the recovery. the email used wasnt even common. its a odd name and its really weird that someone would use it.

Acorn

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 2, 2009
macrumors
nope. nothing in the spam box except penis enlargement forms. my birthday is not correct on the security question so im pretty sure someone else used it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.