Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cicihost

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2010
Hi everyone,

NuShield released a screenprotector for ipad.
Nushiled says ; It's a glossy film but reflects the sunlight or the other light sources. But dont gives performance like matte screen protectors :)

Has anyone used it? I need reviews.
I am living in Turkey , i dont like to buy it for now , the shipping is expensive and tooks ~30 days to Turkey :)

http://www.nushield.com/lighting_comparison.php#

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
how is the fingerprints with ps crystal? better than naked?

The crystal film still attracts fingerprints, but you have the peace of mind knowing that the screen beneath is still pristine and not prone to nicks and scratches from random objects, or even daily use.

cicihost

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2010
I think you'll like it. :) I've had the PS Crystal Film on each iPhone I've owned (1st gen, 3G and 4), as well as my iPad, and I wouldn't consider any other.

GREAT choice!

I know PS is the best choise on screen protectors.
But i dont like glare and the fingerprints.. Matte protectors is best choise for me but the image quality and the sharpness? :(

NuShield Dayvue says ; "Its a glossy product , but anti glare. Not good for direct sunlight or spotlight but good choise for a sunny day on a shade."

**Sorry for my bad English , greetings from Turkey ;) **

MacGurl111

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2010
Seattle
I think you'll like it. :) I've had the PS Crystal Film on each iPhone I've owned (1st gen, 3G and 4), as well as my iPad, and I wouldn't consider any other.

GREAT choice!

Yes, I got mine. I actually love it more than the one on my MBP. This one is more like an "invisible" film. You can't tell it's on the iPad. I have a few small bubbles due to some dust that got on it but all good.

You can see the fingerprints, however, it's still better than having prints on your gadget.
My daughter is pretty rough, glad I got this within a few days. They are great with shipping.
The one on my MBP is matte, and I think it's pretty ugly. But I don't have any glare. That's one tradeoff.

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Born NYC Living in CT
if fingerprints on a screen bug people, why do they use a tablet that demands the use of ones fingers and therefore leaves prints on ones screen?

why not use a MBA?

MacGurl111

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2010
Seattle
if fingerprints on a screen bug people, why do they use a tablet that demands the use of ones fingers and therefore leaves prints on ones screen?

why not use a MBA?

I concur. Then there are some that use a stylus, but each has their own reason.
Fingerprints don't bother me. Just glad to have this one there because my daughter doesn't exactly tap correctly, she uses her nails instead. :eek:

cicihost

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2010
Yes, I got mine. I actually love it more than the one on my MBP. This one is more like an "invisible" film. You can't tell it's on the iPad. I have a few small bubbles due to some dust that got on it but all good.

You can see the fingerprints, however, it's still better than having prints on your gadget.
My daughter is pretty rough, glad I got this within a few days. They are great with shipping.
The one on my MBP is matte, and I think it's pretty ugly. But I don't have any glare. That's one tradeoff.

Thanks for the review..
How is the image quality , sharpness and colors between naked and with a ps?
The shipping cost is high to my country :( ~30$

Is there a ebay seller that sells PS films?

MacGurl111

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2010
Seattle
Thanks for the review..
How is the image quality , sharpness and colors between naked and with a ps?
The shipping cost is high to my country :( ~30$

Is there a ebay seller that sells PS films?

Quality is exact same. It's just like an invisible shield. You won't know it's there.
They have a 15 percent off code on facebook. I think that may help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.