Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MaxMike

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2009
A few months ago, my iPod nano 5G was stolen and now I am contemplating getting another. Is the only place right now to get one reasonably the refurb store? I am not fond at all of the 6th gen, even though it is $30 more. Amazon has them selling for around $300, which I refuse to spend on an iPod less than the touch. Any ideas? Thanks! :apple:

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
Try eBay.

What don't you like about the new Nano? Pretty much all the features of the old nano (video recording) is in the New iPod Touch (if that floats your boat)

MaxMike

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2009
Believe me, I am all for new technology. But, I find that the touchscreen is a bit too small for my taste to use easily and I would rather use the click wheel. I have a 1G iPod touch and am planning to upgrade to the 4G when I buy my next MacBook Pro. Besides, I'd rather bring around a nano instead of my touch, which originally cost me $400 (twice because one of those was also stolen :mad:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.