Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

svrds10

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 21, 2007
I am looking for your guys opinion on the best budget/expense/money app for the iPad. Here are the things I am looking for:

- I would like it to automatically pull updates from my bank of America accounts so that dint have ti manually update it.
- Insert bills and set reminders for when they are due
- Set a budget for the month
- Pin to access the app
- list new transactions and deposits made into the account

I know mint does some of this but they only have an app for the iPhone plus I'm looking for more.

I've also liked at the iBear apps and they just have too many separate apps and I'm just not sure which would be the best for me. I don't want ti switch between 5 apps to manage my money.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
I am looking for your guys opinion on the best budget/expense/money app for the iPad. Here are the things I am looking for:

- I would like it to automatically pull updates from my bank of America accounts so that dint have ti manually update it.
- Insert bills and set reminders for when they are due
- Set a budget for the month
- Pin to access the app
- list new transactions and deposits made into the account

I know mint does some of this but they only have an app for the iPhone plus I'm looking for more.

I've also liked at the iBear apps and they just have too many separate apps and I'm just not sure which would be the best for me. I don't want ti switch between 5 apps to manage my money.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pageonce. Works the same way as Mint (actually I like it better) while offering an iPad compatible app.

svrds10

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 21, 2007
Pageonce. Works the same way as Mint (actually I like it better) while offering an iPad compatible app.

Wow it looks like a great app. They just doubled the price on it a couple of days ago though. It's at $13 now. Wonder if I hold off for a couple of days if they will drop the price back down.

Thanks for the info. I put it on my watch list in hopes for a price drop :)

Sibilance7

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2010
If you've been watching it, you probably know this already, but just in case, Pageonce Pro is free right now. Happy budgeting!

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
Yes, it's free right now. My earlier post was referring to the free version of the app. I still can't tell the difference between them.

svrds10

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 21, 2007
Yes, it's free right now. My earlier post was referring to the free version of the app. I still can't tell the difference between them.

Thanks. My appshopper wish list notified me of it this morning :)

I downloaded it already but have not had a chance to check out the full version yet but am looking forward to it .

Thanks for the heads up

Dragoro

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2010
Yep just got it for free. It is actually a pretty good app. Especially for free.

Danoc

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2011
Any good app that is independent from a website / bank account?

zachinmind

macrumors newbie
Dec 21, 2011
Doesnt work with B of A

Hey Guys,
I've tried both Mint.com and PageOne (both are free atm) but neither are able to connect with Bank of America. I have called a technician from BofA and he said that their security requires the password to be manually typed in and that those apps do not have that function. Does anyone have any suggestions? or other financial apps that you are using that do connect with BofA?
Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.