Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sandydlc

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2010
http://joby.com/gorillamobile/ori/

I actually saw this product demonstrated at CES. It's very versatile and strong - well built too.

It's a little thicker than most cases but very light and with many more configuration options than most.

Sandy

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
http://joby.com/gorillamobile/ori/

I actually saw this product demonstrated at CES. It's very versatile and strong - well built too.

It's a little thicker than most cases but very light and with many more configuration options than most.

Sandy

I kind of like this, especially since it can save on neck strain while watching a movie.

I'm torn though, because when iPad 2 comes out, I will get that...and while I will keep my original iPad for home use, I'm not sure I want to spend money on something designed for the original iPad that is not adaptable to the iPad 2 assuming the form factor changes.

Uofmtiger

macrumors 68020
Dec 11, 2010
Memphis
Mine came today. Here are some pics:

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

132749401.jpg

It feels kinda heavy compared to my leather Design & Motion case, but I am going to keep it on the iPad through the weekend to see if I get used to it. I think it will be great for trips out of town, though.

firoze

macrumors regular
Jul 3, 2011
Mine came today. Here are some pics:

It feels kinda heavy compared to my leather Design & Motion case, but I am going to keep it on the iPad through the weekend to see if I get used to it. I think it will be great for trips out of town, though.

Hi, now that you have had the case for a few months, what are your thoughts on it? Is the bulk and weight an issue or have you got used to it? Do you find it practical you use?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.