Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jasperjax

macrumors member
Mar 3, 2010
Deer Park, NY
DC Year by Year from Midtown Comics & a Knicks Jersey from AMEX (both twitter contests woot!)

Attachments

• dc-comics-year-by-year.jpg
    dc-comics-year-by-year.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 41Gb4V46SuL.jpg
    41Gb4V46SuL.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 204

babacarr86

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2010
ipod problem

a got an 8gb ipod dat i formatted and its now askin me to restore bt it would work sayin THE IPOD CANNOT BE RESTORED BECUZ IT CONTAINS FILES THAT ARE USED BY ANOTHER APPLICATION

if any1 can help i wil be more dan gr8ful

d0hutch

macrumors member
Dec 23, 2008
st louis
a got an 8gb ipod dat i formatted and its now askin me to restore bt it would work sayin THE IPOD CANNOT BE RESTORED BECUZ IT CONTAINS FILES THAT ARE USED BY ANOTHER APPLICATION

if any1 can help i wil be more dan gr8ful

The amount of problems with this statement is dumbfounding, but if you tried posting the above statement in plain English in the iPod forum you *might* get some assistance. Since I know that you might not understand all of that I will break it down for you:

Da amnt of probs wit dat statment is ridic, but maybe if you try and post dat in the iPod forumz YOU MITE GET SUM HLP and dan you can be gr8ful.

Finlandboy

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
my friend gave me his 'broken' iphone 3gs (he just got an iphone 4). i spent 30 bucks on parts and fixed it.

IMAG0204.jpg
IMAG0203.jpg

since i already have my lovely Evo 4g im gonna sell it

avro707

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2010
Last free thing I got was a coffee from Illy Cafe in Sydney. :cool: Can't complain about that. Great bunch of people they are! Can't fault them for customer service.

I don't have a photo of it, since I consumed it rather quickly. ;)

MaxMike

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2009
Got a free Xbox 360 from a friend since it had RRoD and just bought a new one. Did the penny trick and it works perfectly :D. Just needs a disc drive (it wont open via the motor) and the trim piece that goes under the hard drive. I get some weird flickering wherever there is movement, but that might be the kinda old component cable.

IMG_0960.jpg

peapody

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2007
San Francisco, CA

From Wrapsol after they forgot some pieces in the one I originally purchased. Kudos to customer support! Probably going to sell it since I need the cash =/

iPhone1

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2010
Just got a Cr-48 from Google a few days ago. Really like it but will never come close to replacing my MBP. Will use it as my main laptop for awhile as I do want to give it a good test. We'll see if the cloud wins.

gdeputy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2008
New York
Just got a Cr-48 from Google a few days ago. Really like it but will never come close to replacing my MBP. Will use it as my main laptop for awhile as I do want to give it a good test. We'll see if the cloud wins.

I wanted to test one out pretty badly!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.