Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

madamet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2011
I was wondering if you can download a user manual for the ipod touch 8gb. I had just bought one off a friend of mines and he had everything to it except the user manual, so i was wondering if you can print out one? thanks for whomever gives me feedback on this... it is greatly appreciated i cant wait to start using it. as well any other information on this would be greatly appreciated. like how many songs it holds and if videos and stuff how much does the 8 gb hold. I realize it is the smaller gb for the Ipod touch but what he was selling it for i couldn't pass it up. thanks again!:)

Christian 5G

macrumors 65816
Jun 16, 2010
Orange County, CA
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

What's your email I'll photo them from same iPod touch and send it to u?

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
You didn't mention which generation iPod touch you own, but if you owned the newest version, you can download the iBooks App from the App Store, then in the Book Store you can download the iPod touch user's manual (as well as the iPhone/iPad user's manual)

img0091a.png
img0092.png

LeighAnna Jones

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2010
You didn't mention which generation iPod touch you own, but if you owned the newest version, you can download the iBooks App from the App Store, then in the Book Store you can download the iPod touch user's manual (as well as the iPhone/iPad user's manual)

img0091a.png
img0092.png

Just curious; how much does this book cost?

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
LeighAnna its free just like the PDF on the web. Its simple the manual which anyone can google and find :apple:

palmharbor

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2007
touch 8 GB

Because Apple likes to be cute, they do not use model numbers so there is all kind of confusion about what model you have of a touch so when you have problems the solutions are probably not for your touch so they answers are worthless at best.

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
Because Apple likes to be cute, they do not use model numbers so there is all kind of confusion about what model you have of a touch so when you have problems the solutions are probably not for your touch so they answers are worthless at best.

As a 6502, i would think you could find the date of more than 2 years ago on this thread. Nice...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.